Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

Types of fishing methods.


Types of fishing methods:

Although there are many methods of catching fish, they fall into three main groups:
1. Catching fish singly or in schools by use of nets or spears
2. Trapping fish in stationary gear, such as fish traps or set nets
3. Attracting fish to get caught on hooks by use of bait, artificial lures or other means such as light
Before you go fishing you must decide what is the best method to use. There are many factors to consider - especially if you are a commercial fisher. Factors include:
  • where you are fishing
  • what species you are fishing for
  • the weather and sea conditions
  • the cost of the boat, gear and fuel
  • the market requirements

This is the link where I got my information from. You can visit it if you want to find out more information.

http://www.fish.govt.nz/en-nz/Commercial/About+the+Fishing+Industry/Fishing+Methods.htm

9 comments:

Ana said...

Hi Aarmione that was a very good FISHING METHOD

Unknown said...

Hi Aarmione, You've found some good fishing methods here, and I like that you have taken into account the factors which might effect fishing. Can you tell me what you mean by 'commercial' fisher.
Mrs Parker. Room 10.

Anonymous said...

hermes birkin
Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find
It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful post.
Thank you for supplying this information.

Also visit my web page :: when to toilet train

Anonymous said...

A concealed jewel! This is the only place to uncover top quality content such as this.
I have rewritten and improved my material with much more precision after reviewing your web-site.
Cheers!

My homepage organic e liquid flavors

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes reviews, e cigarette, ecigs, electronic cigarettes, e cigarette reviews, vapor cigarette

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, ecig, e cigarettes, e cigarette, electronic cigarette, e cig reviews

Unknown said...

obat herbal pemutih wajah dan badan alami tanpa efek samping

mayazoe said...

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
astuce clash of clans

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.